Saturday, July 28, 2007

Freshman Orientation Camp 2007


We were invited again by the NTUCF to join them for their Freshman Orientation Camp held (again) at the Aloha Changi holiday bungalows.

I was originally scheduled to be in HK for a project kick off session with a Client but God intervened and this became the 4th session since 2004. It was, indeed a blessing to be able to join the YOUTH ...

I was impressed by the fact that Shawn, the FOC Organising Chair actually called me to confirm that I will be there and that I will be sharing that evening. I was, unfortunately, not able to let him know who from the Alumni would be there.

When I arrived that evening, I had a pleasant surprise when I found out that I was at the "wrong" camp. It was the Chinese CF that was using the old bungalow and the English CF now is having a separate FOC. Wonderful, I thought, the CF has grown since 2005, when it was managed by the Chinese CF due to the challenges the year before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home